Four years ago today the Drum Corps world exploded

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Sure it has, when many predicted this iconic corps could never survive, no one would join, parents wouldn't support, etc etc. Here they are😉  It shows A successful corps is bigger than any 1 person or any 1 opinion. FHNSAB

and yes I do know what you meant DUDE!...lol😝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Sure it has, when many predicted this iconic corps could never survive, no one would join, parents wouldn't support, etc etc. Here they are😉  It shows A successful corps is bigger than any 1 person or any 1 opinion. FHNSAB

and yes I do know what you meant DUDE!...lol😝

well Dude, based on stories still coming out...i wonder

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

well Dude, based on stories still coming out...i wonder

Drum Corps always have stories and those who create them .  Either way it's been 4 years as you say. I remember hearing they wouldn;t make it out the 1st year just to be welcomed and encouraged. Now as far as the rest of the community, I'll leave that to others to decide for themselves. Im sure there are lots of opinions and always those who do things to feed the flame throwers, with very good reason at times

PMed you🙂

Edited by GUARDLING

Edited by boxingfred

For at least 2 DCI  World Class Division Corps, things did not " get better " regarding  reprehensible staff and Corps Mgt. behaviors in the last 4 years, and so they paid a heavy price indeed for being apparently heedless. 

These 2 DCI World Class Div. Corps will serve no youth this summer. Its more than likely that these 2 DCI Corps are gone for good now. 

Edited by Boss Anova

12 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Does anyone have an update on his counter lawsuits against YEA & The Cadets?  Did his 'nizzle fizzle'?  (Don't even know what that means.)  

Looking at his social media, is he thinking he's going to make a 'come-back'?  Narcissism is strong in this one... :devil:      

not following his social media i have no idea.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

For at least 2 DCI  World Class Division Corps, things did not " get better " regarding  reprehensible staff and Corps Mgt. behaviors in the last 4 years, and so they paid a heavy price indeed for being apparently heedless. 

These 2 DCI World Class Div. Corps will serve no youth this summer. Its more than likely that these 2 DCI Corps are gone for good now. 

I know one is probably SOA, but I wouldn't count them out yet.  Through the years, they've always seemed to be on the edge of the "financial cliff" but they have always survived.  If they can survive this financial hurdle following COVID with the oncoming restructure, I think they'll rebound.  (At least I hope they do.)  There are still many good folks in the organization plus they have a strong alumni base.  

Who is the other World Class corps referenced?  Thanks...    

Edited by keystone3ply
cx