Show announcements and Streaming options

When are there going to be show announcements?

I mean, it's getting kinda late.

Also, who is DCI going with as a streaming provider this year? Box5? AuntFlo?

ARE they going to be streaming?

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

If I get my doctor to prescribe me some "Flomax", will that help my "FloMarching" stream & stop the "buffering"?  Improve the sound quality? :spitting: 

Mine got so much better after I moved from cable hell to fiber heaven. I know this will be hard to believe, but Charlotte county, Florida has fiber but the second largest city in Illinois doesn’t. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

If I get my doctor to prescribe me some "Flomax", will that help my "FloMarching" stream & stop the "buffering"?  Improve the sound quality? :spitting: 

Just weird as hell I’ve watched Division II and III college sports over last few years and no buffering problems. Maybe a drop off for a minute or so but no freezes that I remember. Basketball games originate with the home school (students as announcers) and linked via state school athletic group. IOW no one making money off of it but… not the issues Flo and Box5 have had

• Like 2

show announcements will come out once licensing is finalized

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Land_Surfer said:

Licensing what?  

Copyright permissions….

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, Terri Schehr said:

Mine got so much better after I moved from cable hell to fiber heaven. I know this will be hard to believe, but Charlotte county, Florida has fiber but the second largest city in Illinois doesn’t. 

And to think I got fiber around 2004 because my land line got real bad during a heat wave. Sun would bake the telephone lines and all you could hear was static. Sun would go down and no static…. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1