Some Positivity...for a change

And the non top corps had members recognized also. 👍

On a personal note: why the heck does Marching Monks have a silhouette of a Boxer wearing a shako? Sorry that was my family’s breed for decades…. 

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

On a personal note: why the heck does Marching Monks have a silhouette of a Boxer wearing a shako?

In 2005, Mr. Register founded Marching Monk, named after his beloved boxer, Monk, who was given to him by his percussion students the year before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, skevinp said:

In 2005, Mr. Register founded Marching Monk, named after his beloved boxer, Monk, who was given to him by his percussion students the year before.

This is great.  Also. My brain is now playing the Bluecoats arrangement of The Boxer.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, skevinp said:

👍👍👍👍👍

Boxers have that effect on people. Parents had 3 (1 at a time) over the years and my sister had another. Ranked as one of the top 10 “breeds that like to cuddle”. And they think they are a lap dog at 70 or so pounds. 🤭

23 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

👍👍👍👍👍

Boxers have that effect on people. Parents had 3 (1 at a time) over the years and my sister had another. Ranked as one of the top 10 “breeds that like to cuddle”. And they think they are a lap dog at 70 or so pounds. 🤭

My grandmother’s neighbor lived in a little trailer full of glass curios and other breakable knickknacks.  She had a boxer who was always bounding through the home at high speed but somehow never broke a single thing.  

• Haha 1