THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

4 hours ago, GBugler said:

For a corps that lived off of moving forward and innovation for forty years, "looking backwards" seems an odd choice.

OK GH, they're not looking backwards.  They're moving forward with a new repertoire & only looking in the rear view mirror to "brake check" your ###.  (Sorry, but that's funny.)  :whistle: :spitting:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

OK GH, they're not looking backwards.  They're moving forward with a new repertoire & only looking in the rear view mirror to "brake check" your ###.  (Sorry, but that's funny.)  :whistle: :spitting:

Wait, that's GH????

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Wait, that's GH????

I don’t think so. They said they marched in the ‘2000’s. 

You have to give every show a chance.  This show sounds like a lot of fun.   Some sound a little tepid but I give them all a chance.  I’ll have a pretty fair idea of what I like or don’t by Indy.  You can, at least, get a half ###ed view from flomarching.

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 3

The rep sounds like The Cadets, i likey likey! The show seems like it's going to be really fun. A man can only hope and I hope for something very special. If that 'Mockingbird' piece, is done how i am imagining in my head, oh boy, what a treat will it be.

• Like 3