THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

2 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

One of my most anticipated performance this season.

37 minutes ago, East9900 said:

I haven't seen them yet, but I have hopes they can break into the top 6 this year. I think it's entirely possible and if they do I will be very happy.

Mine as well. I do not think they'll wear the traditional unis this year, and I'm not angry about it. But I've heard snippets of their show and I think they're trying to give us something that will get our @sses out of the seats. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m pinning a lot of my hope on The Cadets.  I don’t mean that I expect them to win.  I just want to be entertained. 

You will be. Visually I have no clue how they will look or what the visual program will be like. But I have heard an audio clip and will not give away any details but I think the show is fabulous. Fun music, and quite challenging. There is a fun mix of musical styles and they sound pretty darn good. Fabulous Eb Alto Solo and ballad. They might be younger, I do not know other than what others have mentioned here, but they sure sound pretty good and percussion is playing a wonderful book with some superb writing. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Mine as well. I do not think they'll wear the traditional unis this year, and I'm not angry about it. But I've heard snippets of their show and I think they're trying to give us something that will get our @sses out of the seats. 

I just left from a week of volunteering at spring training. You just might see more than one uniform this year. People WILL get their @sses out of their seats. You will be VERY proud @2000Cadet. 

Edited by DR EDF
  • Like 4

On 6/23/2022 at 12:02 PM, 2000Cadet said:

Hopefully it'll be better than 99. 

...lol I think you will feel it IS better (use of the briefcases) than 99. BTW, I love the '99 show. 

1 hour ago, DR EDF said:

I just left from a week of volunteering at spring training. You just might see more than one uniform this year. People WILL get their @sses out of their seats. You will be VERY proud @2000Cadet. 

1 hour ago, DR EDF said:

...lol I think you will feel it IS better (use of the briefcases) than 99. BTW, I love the '99 show. 

Well this sounds promising.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, East9900 said:

I haven't seen them yet, but I have hopes they can break into the top 6 this year. I think it's entirely possible and if they do I will be very happy.

Given what I just saw in person and were a betting man, I would not be surprised if that happened. 

• Like 1