THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

13 hours ago, Icer said:

No, it’s not exclusive to the Cadets, but The Cadets we’re at the wrong end of the spectrum. If you don’t know this, you need to talk to more people. 

You're guessing or supposing this "ranking" - which is fine but... I'm not sure what value this has other than blaming GH on something else bad, which is also fine.

No one knows, I'm sure "run and gun" had its injuries, but Cadets never had someone's leg practically fall off during finals. That honor goes to Crown. Just saying.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, DCI-86 said:

I agree. But they are not being judged off how improved they are!  I like them a lot they just seem to have plateaued in terms of getting clean. 

You're imagining it.

Edited by George Dixon
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I wonder if they set of the car alarm!?293463998_422127733286571_59424849983507

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Tony L. said:

Finally saw the show. WOW!  Souch abeautiful show and flow.  Love the progression and the narration makes sense and does not detract.  I loved it. And I was happy to hear an audience go crazy for them. Indy will be very interesting.  America loves a comeback story and I feel the audience will finally be ready to fully embrace the Cadets!  I can't wait to see them in Indy!

Me and my wife love this show !! It’s such a Cadet show, and so symbolic of their journey, and it has legs, and I think it’s going to medal. It’s too beautiful not too !!♥️♥️!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/16/2022 at 10:32 PM, Icer said:

No, it’s not exclusive to the Cadets, but The Cadets we’re at the wrong end of the spectrum. If you don’t know this, you need to talk to more people. 

I'm not going to minimize my experience based on the thoughts of others. They're entitled to feel how they feel about what marching Cadets did to them, but I'm not going to use that to badmouth a drum corps that I respect. 

• Like 1

I've only seen the Bluecoats once (without interruption) thanks to FLO...My question is " Are they covering the same period in time with their production as are the Cadets?  1950's to 1960's?

3 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

I've only seen the Bluecoats once (without interruption) thanks to FLO...My question is " Are they covering the same period in time with their production as are the Cadets?  1950's to 1960's?

no, I'm thinking 70s

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

I was also hoping for a bit more in the way of changes to the closer - they seemed very minor to me. Hopefully they still have some ideas up their sleeve to bolster GE more. I tend to quantify GE by "wow" moments and so far there are three in this show for me: 1) The two-member guard soli with the corps playing the part with the nice crescendo after the narration "as is ever so... on the road." That moment just feels good to me. 2) The backfield Side 1 corner moment while the narration remarks "you have to leave it all in the rearview mirror." 3) The company front before the ending company front, just a good moment. What other "wow" moments hit for you all?

Simplifying GE down to “wow moments” will likely lead you to only be further frustrated with the judging and scoring lol

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Simplifying GE down to “wow moments” will likely lead you to only be further frustrated with the judging and scoring lol

Cadets aren't done, with the closer in particular.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1