THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

8 minutes ago, Continental said:

Such a beautiful ballad.

Was the last time the Cadets visited that corner back in '02 Tame the Perilous Skies?

they started the show in 18 there, Tame the Perilous Skies was 92 - hard to believe, the guard was back in that corner helping members "fly" > gorgeous moment.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

they started the show in 18 there, Tame the Perilous Skies was 92 - hard to believe, the guard was back in that corner helping members "fly" > gorgeous moment.

The Angels came from that corner during the 2011 ballad (well, at beginning of show, too).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chris ncsu said:

The Angels came from that corner during the 2011 ballad (well, at beginning of show, too).

Man do I love THAT show! 

• Like 1

The Cadets were really good tonight in Annapolis. I hope the weather holds up for them for the rest of the week. Allentown will be on FIRE for them!

• Like 1

I hope the NJ crew shows up to cheer on the Cadets tonight. 
You could feel the energy in the stands in Annapolis over Flo last night. It was crazy good.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, njthundrrd said:

I hope the NJ crew shows up to cheer on the Cadets tonight. 
You could feel the energy in the stands in Annapolis over Flo last night. It was crazy good.

you could feel it in the stadium too

• Like 2

On 8/1/2022 at 7:37 PM, George Dixon said:

it seems like a one off, hard to swallow, but a 1.5-point swing from one judge, one night - as others have said, the staff knows what they're doing and the kids are focused.

Much better drum score last night.

54 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

Much better drum score last night.

I am going to bet that particular judge from NightBeat goes into Indy for one of the nights. Hopefully, they will see a different show with all the corps their. Cadets def have a top 6 drumline... without a doubt.