THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

Props are way too small. Get lost during the show. How about for one show use the traditional uniforms to see how they score. How about barrettes for everyone that shows that beatnik vibe.

Edited by jonwoody
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NewToPosting said:

It feels like a show GH designed.

Oh my…lol. Hopefully they don’t pull out Oprah Winfrey tarps and naked Jesus come Finals.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

What if Jesus wore a barrette lol. I hope they burned most of the old props. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Present props need more color and much larger. Otherwise leave them in the truck.:whistle:

50 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Present props need more color and much larger. Otherwise leave them in the truck.:whistle:

have you seen the program in person? Just curious...

5 hours ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Cadets need to take a long hard look at the current visual and design staff. It doesn't look like the current staff will get Cadets back into the top 6 along with winning another Championship anytime soon but who do they bring in  to get them back to the top 6 level again. Also, Cadets score is exactly where it should be and I agree they will be in the 7th-8th slot but maybe they will surprise us and take the 6th slot by Indy.

Cadets have had a long, hard few years. It's amazing to me that after that, people are suggesting getting NEW STAFF ALREADY. Can THIS staff have at least three years to figure it all out? Sure, there are quite a few veteran staff members part of this corps already, but to suggest to throw them out already is ridiculous. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ndrudy2013 said:

Cadets need to take a long hard look at the current visual and design staff. It doesn't look like the current staff will get Cadets back into the top 6 along with winning another Championship anytime soon but who do they bring in  to get them back to the top 6 level again. Also, Cadets score is exactly where it should be and I agree they will be in the 7th-8th slot but maybe they will surprise us and take the 6th slot by Indy.

Nah.... They have a good design team and plenty of people helping in the shadows with great experience. The pieces are coming together just fine. Add a person or two here and there, as another person or two move on? That is all they really need. A visionary person doesn't fall out of the trees! They need to build the brand, have good shows (product), stay financially viable / don't spend what you don't have, and find other sources of income to grow the org. There are plenty of really really good Cadets teaching and on design teams on a lot of Top 6 groups that are keeping an eye on their "home team" and wishing them well. What the future will bring? I dunno, but if the Cadets build it slow and steady and within their budget.... They will be vying to chase the top 6 (or create a new top 7) here in a short period of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m proud of the Cadets this year. I hope they know that a good many of us have their backs and are rooting them on. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3