THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

On 7/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, 2000Cadet said:

Cadets have had a long, hard few years. It's amazing to me that after that, people are suggesting getting NEW STAFF ALREADY. Can THIS staff have at least three years to figure it all out? Sure, there are quite a few veteran staff members part of this corps already, but to suggest to throw them out already is ridiculous. 

They are figuring it out, they are elite again!  They have a legit shot for 4th or 5th. 

• Like 6

On 7/10/2022 at 9:29 PM, ndrudy2013 said:

I'm surprised you're willing to give this staff 3 more years to figure it out. I don't see it, maybe I'm wrong but at least bring in somebody new with some fresh modern ideas. I'm not going to say anything more about it, it's obvious people have different opinions about the current staff and if they can bring Cadets back to the elite level where they need to be and I respect your opinion. 

By the scores, looks like they have figured it out!  They are in the rise! Love what they are doing!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Icer said:

Obviously it didn’t happen to everyone. But talk to some of the others. 

This is one why I didn’t march my age out. I never got hurt, in 3 seasons, but I knew it was a matter of time.

Cadets brass bus had a rule that long-term vets (3, 4+ years in the corps) could sleep on the bus floor because they were in too much pain to sleep sitting

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Couple years ago I was asked if I’d consider being an All Age forum mod. Was filled in on the duties of a mod. Appreciated the offer but just didn’t have the spare time. 

Besides the pay sucked. 😈😆

Pay? A free subscription to DCP? 

• Haha 1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hughesmr said:

Interesting how the corps is ahead of the conductor...

I think the video is ahead of the audio, which can happen with some uploads to YT.