THE CADETS 2022 SHOW

Absolutely ecstatic for The Cadets this season. 2019 was a huge letdown for me but the ship seems to be sailing in the right direction now. 

• Like 4

I am proud of this performance, mostly pertaining to the ending that had me greatly concerned - obviously it’s still dirty af. I praise how well the guard has progressed from prior years and although weapons are a bit of a mess, I do however commend the staff on not watering the book down to compete in content. 

First time seeing a high cam view and although I’ve ripped the visual and design team’s a$$ lately, I was pleasantly surprised how well they use the field and how decent the drill is - I will not change my mind about some section staff replacements that are poached bringing talent that follows them. 

As an alumni, I’m feeling better and if they can become much cleaner, 💯 feel they will land in 6th. 

Edited by Cadet Guardy
Typo
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, George Dixon said:

It's a show day!

I'm interested to see how Cadets stack up against several of these corps they face for the first time this season: Mandarins, Phantom, Blue Knights etc... particularly following a free day and 3 full days of rehearsals. Go Cadets!

I thought they're going to be at the head of the pack of this group, and I'm hoping for parity with Blue Stars!

What an exciting day it was, right?

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

My single favorite moment of drum corps this season is when the Cadets go to the stage right corner in the ballad. Beautiful.  Poignant.

So looking forward to seeing that this does indoors.  You're gonna get it live in LOS too. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

So looking forward to seeing that this does indoors.  You're gonna get it live in LOS too. 

I’ll see them August 8th at St. Xavier high school in Cincinnati.  Not that I’m counting the days or anything… (two weeks from Monday) 

• Like 3