Tour Premiere

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim wants 85” but mama pumped the brakes on that one. 

Whoooooe! 🤣 I can just imagine you and Jim being blasted by pixels of 85" glory.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Q: Has anyone purchased tickets for the theater event?  Last month I could have purchased "reserved" seats via the Regal website but now accessing thru Fathom events which kinks to Regal, it's only showing "General Admission".  

I waited to purchase until my travel plans were finalized.  Planning to watch the theater event on the road to a live show.  Guess I could watch Flo in the hotel, but sometimes the wifi is a little slow.    

Thanks!   

On 5/11/2022 at 7:30 PM, Terri Schehr said:

Someone tried  to sell me one close to that. Said I’d have to be in the back of the house to see the whole screen. Or maybe outside looking thru the back window. 😳 

Went from 33 to 48 and feel like I have to sit the other side of the living room for good view

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 7:30 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I’m with you! I told Stephan the 55 inch is large enough, but Stephan had to have something bigger😉. Now we have a LG 77 inch. Even Murphy’s eyes  👀 got bigger when he seen that monster. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I’m with you! I told Stephan the 55 inch is large enough, but Stephan had to have something bigger😉. Now we have a LG 77 inch. Even Murphy’s eyes  👀 got bigger when he seen that monster. 

Stephan knows what he likes obviously. Its all about Size and Clarity these days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

Well size does matter, I guess maybe he wants an even bigger wide screen?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Q: Has anyone purchased tickets for the theater event?  Last month I could have purchased "reserved" seats via the Regal website but now accessing thru Fathom events which kinks to Regal, it's only showing "General Admission".  

I waited to purchase until my travel plans were finalized.  Planning to watch the theater event on the road to a live show.  Guess I could watch Flo in the hotel, but sometimes the wifi is a little slow.    

Thanks!   

Got mine today. I think all of 5 other seats had been sold. The Regal site says General Admission, but once you start the check out process, it allowed me to select specific reserved seats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Got mine today. I think all of 5 other seats had been sold. The Regal site says General Admission, but once you start the check out process, it allowed me to select specific reserved seats. 

I’d rather watch at home so I think it may cut in theater attendance big time.  I don’t think I’m the only one.  My experience at these drum corps theater events has never been good. 

53 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

22 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’d rather watch at home so I think it may cut in theater attendance big time.  I don’t think I’m the only one.  My experience at these drum corps theater events has never been good. 

I'm looking at several venues on the way traveling to the Summer Symposium with the Muncie show.  Looks like the Regal venue maybe reserved but a couple of others only show general admission when I go to check out.  The one I decided on, with my hotel of choice, is reserved but it won't let me select more than one seat.  Going to attempt again.  I would try the Flo product again, but not going to take a chance on the hotel wifi.      

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

I'm looking at several venues on the way traveling to the Summer Symposium with the Muncie show.  Looks like the Regal venue maybe reserved but a couple of others only show general admission when I go to check out.  The one I decided on, with my hotel of choice, is reserved but it won't let me select more than one seat.  Going to attempt again.  I would try the Flo product again, but not going to take a chance on the hotel wifi.      

It’s not so much that as it is the people at the theater. There was nearly a fist fight next to me because a woman was sitting in the wrong seat.  I don’t need to be around that.