Jump to content

FLO questions


Recommended Posts

Baring any new abuse issues with corps and disagreeing with DCI response, thinking of trying FLO again. Haven’t seen a DCI show for over 5 years and want to see if it holds interest for me. 
Last I tried FLO you could have a monthly or annual membership plan. Is that still the same? Also when usually does FLO announce what shows they will be covering?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will forever spend my money on a few DCI, WGI, color guard and marching band events IN PERSON each season for the immersive experience instead of gambling with Flo.

But I do understand Flo’s value. Some fans depend on Flo who may not have easy access to stadium or arena shows.

May your Flo connections, camera angles, sound, and clarity be wonderful.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, DeanInChicago said:

I will forever spend my money on a few DCI, WGI, color guard and marching band events IN PERSON each season for the immersive experience instead of gambling with Flo.

But I do understand Flo’s value. Some fans depend on Flo who may not have easy access to stadium or arena shows.

May your Flo connections, camera angles, sound, and clarity be wonderful.

Haven’t seen any type of show live for over 5 years due to family issues.  Been following DCA online as that is my background.

Will start with FLO and see how the DCI side goes for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Baring any new abuse issues with corps and disagreeing with DCI response, thinking of trying FLO again. Haven’t seen a DCI show for over 5 years and want to see if it holds interest for me. 
Last I tried FLO you could have a monthly or annual membership plan. Is that still the same? Also when usually does FLO announce what shows they will be covering?

https://www.flomarching.com/articles/7698706-dci-2022-streaming-schedule-what-will-be-live-on-flomarching-this-summer

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

whichever option you choose, if you want to cancel you have to make the call, don't wait for them.

 

the app worked a lot better for WGI than ever before, so i am hopeful for this summer

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

whichever option you choose, if you want to cancel you have to make the call, don't wait for them.

 

the app worked a lot better for WGI than ever before, so i am hopeful for this summer

Yeah had them few years back. Like most automatic payment places. Cancel and keep checking the credit card to make sure they quit billing you 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As much bashing as Flo gets, I found it pretty satisfying last year, my first as a user. Not perfect by any means, but worth the season-long subscription price. It's nice to be able to watch the corps' progress through the season and it's fun to join in the nightly/semi-nightly critiques on DCP and see what others think. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

As much bashing as Flo gets, I found it pretty satisfying last year, my first as a user. Not perfect by any means, but worth the season-long subscription price. It's nice to be able to watch the corps' progress through the season and it's fun to join in the nightly/semi-nightly critiques on DCP and see what others think. 

There isn’t enough money to pay them for the hours of entertainment I got from the Cedarburg show. That was pure gold.  What memories are made of. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DeanInChicago said:

I will forever spend my money on a few DCI, WGI, color guard and marching band events IN PERSON each season for the immersive experience instead of gambling with Flo.

But I do understand Flo’s value. Some fans depend on Flo who may not have easy access to stadium or arena shows.

May your Flo connections, camera angles, sound, and clarity be wonderful.

I think FLO is great for family members who want to see their kids. But I'm with you I really haven't lost interest but I can actually see a lot on other social media posts that is free. I would pay for individual shows if it's available but I will never subscribe to their contracts like before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

There isn’t enough money to pay them for the hours of entertainment I got from the Cedarburg show. That was pure gold.  What memories are made of. 

What happened? Was it as good as Buffalo 2013?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...