FLO questions

Baring any new abuse issues with corps and disagreeing with DCI response, thinking of trying FLO again. Haven’t seen a DCI show for over 5 years and want to see if it holds interest for me. 
Last I tried FLO you could have a monthly or annual membership plan. Is that still the same? Also when usually does FLO announce what shows they will be covering?

I will forever spend my money on a few DCI, WGI, color guard and marching band events IN PERSON each season for the immersive experience instead of gambling with Flo.

But I do understand Flo’s value. Some fans depend on Flo who may not have easy access to stadium or arena shows.

May your Flo connections, camera angles, sound, and clarity be wonderful.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DeanInChicago said:

I will forever spend my money on a few DCI, WGI, color guard and marching band events IN PERSON each season for the immersive experience instead of gambling with Flo.

But I do understand Flo’s value. Some fans depend on Flo who may not have easy access to stadium or arena shows.

Haven’t seen any type of show live for over 5 years due to family issues.  Been following DCA online as that is my background.

Will start with FLO and see how the DCI side goes for me.

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Baring any new abuse issues with corps and disagreeing with DCI response, thinking of trying FLO again. Haven’t seen a DCI show for over 5 years and want to see if it holds interest for me. 
Last I tried FLO you could have a monthly or annual membership plan. Is that still the same? Also when usually does FLO announce what shows they will be covering?

https://www.flomarching.com/articles/7698706-dci-2022-streaming-schedule-what-will-be-live-on-flomarching-this-summer

• Thanks 1

whichever option you choose, if you want to cancel you have to make the call, don't wait for them.

the app worked a lot better for WGI than ever before, so i am hopeful for this summer

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

whichever option you choose, if you want to cancel you have to make the call, don't wait for them.

the app worked a lot better for WGI than ever before, so i am hopeful for this summer

Yeah had them few years back. Like most automatic payment places. Cancel and keep checking the credit card to make sure they quit billing you 

• Like 2

As much bashing as Flo gets, I found it pretty satisfying last year, my first as a user. Not perfect by any means, but worth the season-long subscription price. It's nice to be able to watch the corps' progress through the season and it's fun to join in the nightly/semi-nightly critiques on DCP and see what others think. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

As much bashing as Flo gets, I found it pretty satisfying last year, my first as a user. Not perfect by any means, but worth the season-long subscription price. It's nice to be able to watch the corps' progress through the season and it's fun to join in the nightly/semi-nightly critiques on DCP and see what others think. 

There isn’t enough money to pay them for the hours of entertainment I got from the Cedarburg show. That was pure gold.  What memories are made of. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DeanInChicago said:

I think FLO is great for family members who want to see their kids. But I'm with you I really haven't lost interest but I can actually see a lot on other social media posts that is free. I would pay for individual shows if it's available but I will never subscribe to their contracts like before.

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

There isn’t enough money to pay them for the hours of entertainment I got from the Cedarburg show. That was pure gold.  What memories are made of. 

What happened? Was it as good as Buffalo 2013?

• Haha 1