FLO questions

FWIW, Flo Marching has been making a concerted effort this off-season to bring top notch Audio and Video pros from our marching arts world into their broadcast crews. We'll see if it pays off. Kind of wild that this approach escaped them for so long, but hopefully we see and hear the improvements.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Box 5 needs an app

There's a Roku app, an Amazon Fire TV app, and an AppleTV app too...

You can also use a browser! Anyway, I'm merely lamenting the loss of Bands of America and DCA, and Madison Scouts June 25th Stream from Flo. I'd like to have all the marching arts videos on one distribution platform....

Edited by jjeffeory

6 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

FWIW, Flo Marching has been making a concerted effort this off-season to bring top notch Audio and Video pros from our marching arts world into their broadcast crews. We'll see if it pays off. Kind of wild that this approach escaped them for so long, but hopefully we see and hear the improvements.

Awesome!  My dachshund could have mixed a better product than that crap from a few years ago.  :spitting:

• Haha 5

IMO, I think they needed the $$$ to get them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

There's a Roku app, an Amazon Fire TV app, and an AppleTV app too...

You can also use a browser! Anyway, I'm merely lamenting the loss of Bands of America and DCA, and Madison Scouts June 25th Stream from Flo. I'd like to have all the marching arts videos on one distribution platform....

oh when did Amazon launch? i looked for it last summer and could not find it

Good.   

55 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

oh when did Amazon launch? i looked for it last summer and could not find it

Not sure, but Box5 has it advertised now, so progress!

44 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

very much so!

On 5/13/2022 at 5:34 PM, jjeffeory said:

Need to check the apps available on my webTV. Keep forgetting I can search for apps not already loaded. Can get more SiriusXM channels on that than the car which sucks (miss the Live RnR channel 316 in the car)

• Like 1