FLO questions

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Need to check the apps available on my webTV. Keep forgetting I can search for apps not already loaded. Can get more SiriusXM channels on that than the car which sucks (miss the Live RnR channel 316 in the car)

I have the FloSports app available on my Samsung smart TVs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have LG and will have to check. Gotta work better than using home WiFi and internet app on the TV. Which was better than physically hooking laptop to old tv and using tv as the monitor. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I have LG and will have to check. Gotta work better than using home WiFi and internet app on the TV. Which was better than physically hooking laptop to old tv and using tv as the monitor. 

It was fine last year.  A fiber connection makes all the difference. 

• Like 4

I took the Flo feed from my phone and Google Chromecast it to the TV. Works great. 

• Like 1

Well, the Chromecast was really just the conduit between the phone and the TV. I do the same thing when watching HBO Max. I'm not smart enough like my TV to find whether the Flo app is/was pre-installed on it. :withstupid:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Well, the Chromecast was really just the conduit between the phone and the TV. I do the same thing when watching HBO Max. I'm not smart enough like my TV to find whether the Flo app is/was pre-installed on it. :withstupid:

Ahhhhh ok I gotcha. 

35 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Bought a tablet last year and use that to “cast” to the TV. Kind of hit and miss if it works right for some things. Mainly for Tubi and Apple+ when I has a free year.

22 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I'll be joining the party for the season when i purchase my Samsung 65''

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

I took the Flo feed from my phone and Google Chromecast it to the TV. Works great. 

I did that 2019 for the entire season, except for finals and it worked great. Usually my desktop is what i usually used, but it broke and i had to get it fixed just in time for finals.

• Like 1