FLO questions

I'm giving Flo the benefit of the Doubt. The fact that they acknowledge and hired the people who know how to fix the problem they had makes me optimistic that the sound will be better.

I am most curious to see where they place the mics. I am hoping they move the mics back from the field and have at least one of the mics close to the Box. These sound designers are doing everything to mix the sound for LIVE performances and ultimate clarity at the box. That would take the guess work out of mixing the Field mics and the Direct amplified sounds      ( front ensemble, solo, and voiceovers) and just make the live audio what we hear at home.

1080P is a plus. 

The one thing I didnt hear is increased Server/ Bandwidth capacity. Leaving Finals night a toss up if the quality of the stream will be there but it is what it is. 

Here's to the Return of DRUM CORPS!!

• Like 1

well Rockets stock dropped a lot this week, so maybe they cut back on advertising

• Haha 2

Dropped the hammer and subscribed. Set up reminder to cancel the day after Finals.

Here's to better results:guinesssmilie:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Dropped the hammer and subscribed. Set up reminder to cancel the day after Finals.

Here's to better results:guinesssmilie:

same here, though if the quality is bad around the time my first month is over, i'll probably just cancel at that point. Do not care to pay an extra month of poor quality 

I will admit it is nice to see 2021 shows again in the Flo Archives.

• Like 1

I left a message last week asking how I can go from annual to monthly. No one has responded to my question yet...

Right now, I've canceled the subscription, but I want to go monthly. There's no option for that online that I've found, so  Flo is dropping the ball for me.

4 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I left a message last week asking how I can go from annual to monthly. No one has responded to my question yet...

Right now, I've canceled the subscription, but I want to go monthly. There's no option for that online that I've found, so  Flo is dropping the ball for me.

I think my last subscription a few years ago was billed monthly, but I had to sign up for a year subscription?  Am I remembering correctly?  I don't think there's an actually monthly option.  They just advertise the monthly rate that's been divided for the year plan.   

7 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

There’s a small text below when subscribing that says change plan and will give you a monthly rate.