FLO questions

14 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I left a message last week asking how I can go from annual to monthly. No one has responded to my question yet...

Right now, I've canceled the subscription, but I want to go monthly. There's no option for that online that I've found, so  Flo is dropping the ball for me.

I actually struggled with that just earlier today. It turns out that Flo just has very poor UX design. When you get to the page where it asks you to do the yearly plan and wants you to input credit card info, there's a small tiny little piece of text that says something along the lines of "switch plans" that lets you switch to monthly. It's quite poor design and very difficult to find, but it's there

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I actually struggled with that just earlier today. It turns out that Flo just has very poor UX design. When you get to the page where it asks you to do the yearly plan and wants you to input credit card info, there's a small tiny little piece of text that says something along the lines of "switch plans" that lets you switch to monthly. It's quite poor design and very difficult to find, but it's there

I just visited their website for the first time in while & I thought it was hard to navigate.  Looks like I have to sign in to my old account to even see the rate plans.  I guess I'll have to dig up my old password in my secret black book.  Not even sure what email account I used to set up account.     

30 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I just visited their website for the first time in while & I thought it was hard to navigate.  Looks like I have to sign in to my old account to even see the rate plans.  I guess I'll have to dig up my old password in my secret black book.  Not even sure what email account I used to set up account.     

Not very user friendly 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Yeah, I kinda got pass that and now can get back to choosing between paying monthly or annually.

I got another message in.  Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Not very user friendly 

When I signed up for Medicare the webpage would not allow me to say I was retired and had a group medical plan. Kicker was I kept my plan from my Uncle Sam job… but here was an Uncle Sam website not allowing me to say that. 🤯 I had to lie and then in “comments” say how I lied. 🤦‍♂️ 

Really frustrating as last project I was on included setting up webpages (no way would something like this be approved). Every time I hit stuff like this you don’t want kids near me as they would learn new words. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬”not user friendly becomes “totally (bleeping) idiotic”.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Will Flo be archiving shows so that you can watch them when you want? 

In the article it said that. Assuming they acquire the rights. 

https://www.flomarching.com/articles/7781608-production-enhancements-coming-for-the-2022-dci-season

Edited by Dpsouthern81