FLO questions

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I did last night.  It was a drum corps radio kind of thing.  Not what I was expecting.

…. a what??? lmao… Not gonna lie, the con artistry is impressive. At this point, whatever I fall for is my own fault. 

• Like 3

Went ahead and subscribed.

Just a warning, but I was a little dumb when subscribing. I thought I was subscribing for $12.50/month and could cancel after August, but the yearly total just averages to $12.50/month.  It's $29.99 for month to month.  

Accidentally did a year subscription instead of monthly.  Emailed them immediately afterward, and they responded super fast and fixed it.  Took a total of about 10 minutes. 

Looking forward to lots of positive vibes for show threads this year!

• Like 1

yeah i went in tonight....seeing it as just radio was quite honestly poor marketing and honesty

• Like 2

10 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

…. a what??? lmao… Not gonna lie, the con artistry is impressive. At this point, whatever I fall for is my own fault. 

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah i went in tonight....seeing it as just radio was quite honestly poor marketing and honesty

Yup; it's call "fraud" through deceptive advertising.  They would probably claim "puffery". 

1) wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

2) a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

5 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Now I’m reading this differently… so FloTV has this as audio only? 
Sounds like running SiriusXM on my TV with the app. But they don’t call it SiriusXM TV.

• Like 2

I'd really like to sign up for a month of shows to view thru July if they've improved.  I am attending finals & several shows throughout the summer.  But does anyone else in the ET or CT zones have trouble staying awake for the west coast PT shows?  

I'd have to be on a roller coaster or going down a water slide to stay awake in my recliner heading into midnight in my time zone.  But I could probably watch the replay when I wake up at 3 - 4am...  

:whistle: :spitting: 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

I think it's time to accept that The Fan Network is never going to come back in these litigious-happy days 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Now I’m reading this differently… so FloTV has this as audio only? 
Sounds like running SiriusXM on my TV with the app. But they don’t call it SiriusXM TV.

It’s like what Ron Allard used to do on Diceman Radio only he did it better and he took requests!   Oh, and he only asked for donations for his costs. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ohh think they did that few years back when I joined. The years I wanted to see were when I wasn't home or I missed them because the schedule page wasn’t much of a help. 👎 

Well there’s money saved..

On fan network, you could bring up just about anything and watch on demand. Except 1974.  The lost year.  Sad. 

• Like 4