FLO questions

Well, being hesitant at first, after reading all the complaints about last night's show, I went ahead and reordered FloMarching.  It's the 50th anniversary and I'm really missing drum corps after 2 years of not seeing a proper show.  I'm gonna watch the replay of Corps at the Crest this morning. 

To be fair, there is one distinct improvement from prior years.  It appears that the next-day rebroadcasts will be during daytime hours, instead of forcing sleepy Easterners to stay up just as late for the rerun as the live event.

Moving on... can I ask why webcasters think tinny sound will make their product sound better?  Horns sound like vuvuzelas.  Drums sound like they are beating on rubber.

• Like 2

Came home from Italy and Croatia this week and brought COVID home as a souvenir. Sadly I will miss the San Bernardino show Sunday.  

I've never subscribed to FLO.  Is it worth getting?  I've seen a lot of complaints about it here so that's why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance. 

Just finished watching the rebroadcast from yesterday...much better product than the live version..my screen didn't freeze this time

• Like 3

1 hour ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Came home from Italy and Croatia this week and brought COVID home as a souvenir. Sadly I will miss the San Bernardino show Sunday.  

I've never subscribed to FLO.  Is it worth getting?  I've seen a lot of complaints about it here so that's why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance. 

It’s the only game in town so I say yes, it’s worth it.   Especially for me because there is no game in Florida.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Thanks in advance. 

Get well soon, Greg. Yes, despite its flaws, Flo is worth the cost. How else can you validate whether all of us DCPers are right on or full of crap? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It’s the only game in town so I say yes, it’s worth it.   Especially for me because there is no game in Florida.  

Thank you, Terri (I like your boat) and Old Snare Drummer!  Will subscribe now.

• Like 2