FLO questions

41 minutes ago, waliman4444 said:

Just finished watching the rebroadcast from yesterday...much better product than the live version..my screen didn't freeze this time

Yes!  Thankfully, I did not watch the Corps at the Crest live broadcast!  There were tons of complaints on multiple websites, mainly about the low audio of the corps and the eardrum busting pop-up ads, and there were a few more complaints about the visuals freezing-ups, buffering, and the visuals and audio being out of sync.   

The rebroadcast was fixed and appeared pretty clean to me.  The sound was good and there were zero pop-up ads. There was a few split second pixel scrambles, but they amount to nothing that I would complain about.

• Thanks 1

Is it all inclusive such that I can subscribe thirty days before finals and see all of it?  Or is championship week a separate package? 

3 minutes ago, Red Dragons said:

Is it all inclusive such that I can subscribe thirty days before finals and see all of it?  Or is championship week a separate package? 

All inclusive. Subscription is good for 30 days from the day of purchase. Also add that you must cancel before the subscription ends or you will get charge for the next month. 

Edited by Dpsouthern81
More info
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned... just realized on the Macbook laptop firefox browser version of FLO, if you click the search button in the top header, they have last night's individual corps WITH AUDIO!  The full rebroadcast is still "No Audio Available"  They even have separate multi-cam and hi-cam views. Hope they continue doing this for all the shows/corps.  Much easier than watching the long-### rebroadcast with all the breaks.  Fingers crossed.

6 hours ago, SuncoastSound85 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned... just realized on the Macbook laptop firefox browser version of FLO, if you click the search button in the top header, they have last night's individual corps WITH AUDIO!  The full rebroadcast is still "No Audio Available"  They even have separate multi-cam and hi-cam views. Hope they continue doing this for all the shows/corps.  Much easier than watching the long-### rebroadcast with all the breaks.  Fingers crossed.

The scheduled rebroadcast did have audio.  It's the On Demand version that has "No Audio Available".

9 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Flo was supposed to have replay of last night Rose Bowl today at 11am CMT. I am not getting anything except a message saying" replays will be generated as they are rebroadcast".  What am I not doing? 

Weird. It’s playing for me. Did you go to the “Watch” tab instead of “Replays” tab?

Edited by brassboy

6 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Flo was supposed to have replay of last night Rose Bowl today at 11am CMT. I am not getting anything except a message saying" replays will be generated as they are rebroadcast".  What am I not doing? 

It's playing now.  Exit FloMarching then open it back up for the rebroadcast.  For some reason, Flo won't update if you leave it open.