FLO questions

2 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Now they are showing the replay--with no audio--due to copyright laws. Who the hell wants to watch a reply with no audio? Why bother Flo? 

The live replay has audio (just started 27 minutes ago). At least right now it does.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Now they are showing the replay--with no audio--due to copyright laws. Who the hell wants to watch a reply with no audio? Why bother Flo? 

It has audio!  Promise! You are watching on demand and not the rebroadcast.  Click on a different tab.

Don't click on any of the promos on the main page, or the "watch" tab.  Click on the "magnifying glass" search icon at the top and they ARE showing individual clips (both hi-cam and multi-cam) with audio.  That's the only place I've found these clips. Works on desktop browser version.  Have not been able to find these clips on ROKU TV.  Good luck.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was trying to watch Blue Devils but I guess I’ll watch the whole thing. 

On the rebroadcast, you can't rewind or fast forward.  On Demand you can rewind and ff but there's no audio.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SuncoastSound85 said:

Don't click on any of the promos on the main page, or the "watch" tab.  Click on the "magnifying glass" search icon at the top and they ARE showing individual clips (both hi-cam and multi-cam) with audio.  That's the only place I've found these clips. Works on desktop browser version.  Have not been able to find these clips on ROKU TV.  Good luck.

I'm watching on ROKU TV.  I had to exit Flo and reopen it to get the correct thumbnail for the rebroadcast.

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

Call me crazy but is there some reason unknown to me that they couldn’t edit out intermission?  The B1G network edits out halftime and time outs when they rebroadcast games.  I guess I’m reaching for the stars here. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

That would make sense so….🤣

• Haha 3