FLO questions

18 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I forgot about that.  That was high comedy.  Priceless.  I laughed until my stomach hurt.

Want to clue in the rest of us 😈.

And was going to get FLO last year but DCA went all online so stuck with that. May be retired but didn’t have time to watch DC almost every night for two(?) weeks.

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And was going to get FLO last year but DCA went all online so stuck with that. May be retired but didn’t have time to watch DC almost every night for two(?) weeks.

They had some football film crew doing a drum corps show in Buffalo.  It was Hi-LARIOUS. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 3

Flo became less valuable when a bunch of groups went to Box5.

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

There isn’t enough money to pay them for the hours of entertainment I got from the Cedarburg show. That was pure gold.  What memories are made of. 

I think it was 2014 DATR at Mile High that did that for me.  They literally did a 15 sec. auto rotation between various cameras around the stadium, including a baffling wide angle endzone camera and just let it go and go and go. We were all "WTF is this?"

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

As Terri said it was a football crew doing it. You know how, when local TV covers HS football they have some random ground-level close up shots of the marching bands, with just whatever mics, and random cuts? It was like that. Very....avant-garde

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

As much bashing as Flo gets, I found it pretty satisfying last year, my first as a user. Not perfect by any means, but worth the season-long subscription price. It's nice to be able to watch the corps' progress through the season and it's fun to join in the nightly/semi-nightly critiques on DCP and see what others think. 

i thought their 2021 DCI was horrible, especially the sound. but WGI, regionals and finals weeks were great

11 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They had some football film crew doing a drum corps show in Buffalo.  It was Hi-LARIOUS. 

don't forget the Broken Arrow fiasco

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Flo became less valuable when a bunch of groups went to Box5.

Box 5 needs an app