Pacific Crest 2022

44 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

I am really intrigued by this concept as well. So much potential with storied props in DCI's history. I hope they have a fantastic season. They get to kick things off and round out "Corps and the Crest" going on last in just a week! 

Really hoping the VK Shark (GOAT prop) makes an appearance.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Seriously. If thats not the finals week “surprise” it’ll be a massive let down. 

• Like 4

PC Uniform reveal:

• Thanks 1

Gotta say, I was a little underwhelmed. Like with everyone else, I need to be patient as improvement is sure to come, but Finals? As much as I'd love to see it, that might be another year off. Thoughts? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/23/2022 at 1:44 PM, OldSnareDrummer said:

Gotta say, I was a little underwhelmed. Like with everyone else, I need to be patient as improvement is sure to come, but Finals? As much as I'd love to see it, that might be another year off. Thoughts? 

This is a big bummer. They seemed to be on such a good track in 2019. Now, they only have 7 tubas and tons of holes! There is another corps in SoCal call Gold, they are a open class corps. They have 16 tubas! Looks like PAC Crest needs to hire their recruitment person. Sad to say, I don’t think this will get anywhere near finals .

Edited by OldManCorpse

Does PAC Crest still have the deal with BD where MMS can audition for both at the same time?

2 hours ago, OldManCorpse said:

This is a big bummer. They seemed to be on such a good track in 2019. Now, they only have 7 tubas and tons of holes! There is another corps in SoCal call Gold, they are a open class corps. They have 16 tubas! Looks like PAC Crest needs to hire their recruitment person. Sad to say, I don’t think this will get anywhere near finals .

I said the same thing and made comment about the show. 2019 was a jumpstart for the corps but I see that is not going to continue. I tried give it another viewing but it's a no for me. If Phantom 2019 show got 12th, which was really good, there is no way this show could break into the top 12. 

Quite a lot of big assumptions from a video two weeks into Spring Training, with many COVID and school related holes and a clearly unfinished show. Remember that PC doesn’t do a national tour until a week or so after others, I’m sure the extra rehearsal time will catch them up fast.

• Like 1