Pacific Crest 2022

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Does PAC Crest still have the deal with BD where MMS can audition for both at the same time?

I don't recall seeing that for this season, but I could have easily missed it. 

16 hours ago, Romeo said:

Quite a lot of big assumptions from a video two weeks into Spring Training, with many COVID and school related holes and a clearly unfinished show. Remember that PC doesn’t do a national tour until a week or so after others, I’m sure the extra rehearsal time will catch them up fast.

They don’t have any covid holes. All the holes we are seeing are REAL holes. They don’t have enough kids. 

4 hours ago, OldManCorpse said:

They don’t have any covid holes. All the holes we are seeing are REAL holes. They don’t have enough kids. 

They absolutely have COVID holes. 

source: relative marching pc

• Like 2

Anybody know what the heck is going on with the props? They recycled props from finalist corps going back to at least 2017. That is fine but why haven't they been painted over, or changed at all? Highly distracting seeing half of an "ouroboros" on the field, inert. I'm hoping the props at least get utilized in some way because as of right now they are not being interacted with at all. 

I want PC to do well but it's hard to understand what the design team is attempting to create.

Just now, valjean said:

Anybody know what the heck is going on with the props? They recycled props from finalist corps going back to at least 2017. That is fine but why haven't they been painted over, or changed at all? Highly distracting seeing half of an "ouroboros" on the field, inert. I'm hoping the props at least get utilized in some way because as of right now they are not being interacted with at all. 

I want PC to do well but it's hard to understand what the design team is attempting to create.

I believe it’s supposed to be the “void” where props go after a season ends.  They need to interact with them more. 

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

I believe it’s supposed to be the “void” where props go after a season ends.  They need to interact with them more. 

That makes sense. I was starting to think it must be deliberate but they need to show us that.

1 minute ago, valjean said:

That makes sense. I was starting to think it must be deliberate but they need to show us that.

Goes way back to scv phantom mask, cadets door…

• Like 1

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

Goes way back to scv phantom mask, cadets door…

I'll certainly have to watch again. I loved "The Zone"

2 hours ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Oh wow.  That is not at all clear.  I've seen them twice now, and I kept waiting to hear or see references to these classics in PC's show.  I'll give up on that now.