Diesel shortages?

On 5/18/2022 at 3:02 PM, Terri Schehr said:

Good luck with your move.  I’m going to be completely honest with you.  It’s stressful and exhausting and unless a hurricane carries my ### out of here, I’m leaving this place feet first. No more moves for me. 

Thanks! I'm in Blue Springs. MO coming from Kingman Arizona. I have about 400 miles to go until i get to Indy.... This round of driving has been better with gasoline  than it was with a truck and diesel. I've paid between $4.05 to $4.50 per gallon for gas....

Better than $5+ in the diesel truck....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Romeo said:

Don’t know where $8 a gallon in Cali is coming from. LA it’s around $6.60 with diesel hovering around $6.65

Yeah, I think they showed one station downtown over $8 on the news. The big talking point was that it's more than the federal minimum wage, but then so is California's minimum wage (though little consolation with rising costs).

I've mostly been seeing $6.10 to $6.70. Paid $6.40/gallon (premium) to fill up today in Santa Monica.

Edited by dcsnare93

17 hours ago, Swamptihs said:

I thought we were all told that 14  Nobel laureate economist said this was all temporary. Lets just wait it out and postpone the tour. 

Things went downhill when they started including Nobel prizes in Cracker Jack boxes.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Swamptihs said:

Honest none of these guys will touch it now. Diesel and Gas is out of this world now its a obvious problem. Maybe the 2021 numbers guy vs the 2007 08 numbers will show up and tell us how well things are going. Todays prices are obvious and its not anything you can tie up with a phrase so sad for the former old school internet folks along with people who believe they are in tune with every economic factor for today. 

Edited by Swamptihs

2 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

In Anaheim Hills CA., Premium Unleaded at the Mobil station by my house is 8.03 a gallon.  Last night I paid $131.69 to fill up my car.  So absurd.

Omg.  The scariest part of this is that we don’t know how high it’s going.  

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 6:16 PM, Terri Schehr said:

Omg.  The scariest part of this is that we don’t know how high it’s going.  

Its all fine - "2007 and 2008 was much worse and nothing to see then either."

Reality is that we have no idea what the national avg will be but 6 dollars is a bet that even Vegas finds interesting. 

• Like 1