Santa Clara Vanguard 2022

7 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

What was this guy's great sin at SCV? I'm not a Facebookie. 

All we technically know is from his perspective/Facebook. He says the organization said he was “destructive to the organization”  because of his “communication style” and “workplace behavior.” 

Along with his claim that, in passing, the third party investigator said that they thought the issues were “non-fireable offenses.” 

16 minutes ago, Hirsbrunner said:

All we technically know is from his perspective/Facebook. He says the organization said he was “destructive to the organization”  because of his “communication style” and “workplace behavior.” 

Along with his claim that, in passing, the third party investigator said that they thought the issues were “non-fireable offenses.” 

Gotcha, thank you. 

Boy, this new CEO just can't seem to escape the little black cloud that follows her around, huh? Nothing (that I know of anyway) of her direct doing, but the buck does need to stop somewhere. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Gotcha, thank you. 

Boy, this new CEO just can't seem to escape the little black cloud that follows her around, huh? Nothing (that I know of anyway) of her direct doing, but the buck does need to stop somewhere. 

it seems to me the board has a lot of power when it comes to things. probably because of the revolving door of directors the last 10 years or so

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, GuyOnTheVibes said:

JD was in fact fired.

Please explain.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

it seems to me the board has a lot of power when it comes to things. probably because of the revolving door of directors the last 10 years or so

Aren't some directors in the revolving door group specifically because of the board?

Edited by Continental
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, rjohn76 said:

Considering the fact that Blue Devils have already hired Matt Hartwell to be a part of their visual staff for the 2022 A Corps, I have to surmise that whatever happened at SCV definitely wasn't criminal in nature or incriminating in any way. 

Beyond that, the lack of hesitation before hiring him would seem to suggest that whatever did transpire wasn't enough to to give them reason to pause before making their hiring decision.  This may concur with Matt's statement that the 3rd party investigation found that the issues at hand were more systemic within the organization vs. a problem specifically with him.

I'm really interested to what changes that SCV does end up making in terms of creating a positive environment, because no matter what happens and who you fire, you do have to make sure whatever issues are present do get addressed other than just firing the person. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, MikeN said:

As well they should.

Mike

normally i agree. but they seem exceptionally trigger happy in most cases..but not all

5 hours ago, Continental said:

Aren't some directors in the revolving door group specifically because of the board?

in and out