Santa Clara Vanguard 2022

12 minutes ago, Hirsbrunner said:

This.

I’d be surprised if SCV as an organization said anything about this current issue. Their MO has always been to be as tight-lipped on everything as possible, whether that’s show announcements, an important staff member leaving suddenly, or anything else especially internal. It’s up for debate whether some or any of those things should be talked about publicly, for me it depends largely on the situation. 

My bet is they’ll take the “don’t talk about it and it’ll go away eventually” approach for this one. 

I think the individual in question may have stirred the pot a bit when he posted that his only communication with SCV was to tell him that he was a destructive force in the organization.  It’s right there in a public Facebook post.  Available for anyone with a Facebook account to read.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think the individual in question may have stirred the pot a bit when he posted that his only communication with SCV was to tell him that he was a destructive force in the organization.  It’s right there in a public Facebook post.  Available for anyone with a Facebook account to read.  

Facebook is the MonkeyPox of social media. 

I note the associated members of SCV that were also let go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Continental said:Facebook is the MonkeyPox of social media. 

I’m just reporting what I saw,  I’m making no judgment calls on this because I have no information besides what he says SCV said to him.

Facebook is my new bff because I got a check for $397 from them yesterday.  I’ll hate them again tomorrow.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Did you catch the part about a 'third-party investigator'?  That is something many of us have advocated for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Continental said:

Also amongst those comments are a vast variety of respected staff, alumnus, recent members showing support. 

He seems to have been well appreciated by many, though it could also just be a good example of a Facebook echo chamber.

• Like 1