Quick question about being vaccinated

1.  Fixed the title for you.

2. The policy will be determined by the venue.  Just a quick look at the major venues, most if not all have removed their COVID documentation requirements. But I would suggest checking with each one according to your planned attendance as this may be subject to change.

3.  We'll keep this thread open, hopefully as a central point to collect information on each event location, PROVIDED it stays within the Forum guidelines.  

4.  Fingers and toes crossed

I am hopeful we can finally enjoy a great and entertaining summer together

16 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Do we need to show a vaccine card to attend a show?

It will probably depend on the show, the venue, and COVID numbers. I recall Indiana being inconsistent. Last year you did not need a mask or proof of vaccination at Lucas Oil though a good number masked up, especially around vendors and concessions. The Wednesday before the first show I went to the Indiana State Fair. You could get vaccinated at the fair. Masks were required for the sheep barns, the cow barns, and the pigs, all of which were large buildings with ventilation and social distancing was possible. They were not required in a closed building featuring a Lego display where social distancing was difficult. By the time shows begin I’ll have received my second booster so it doesn’t matter to me.

• Like 2

I doubt it. I think now it's individual whether you want to attend a public event. I recently went to an event in CA is SF and masks were "encouraged" but I was never asked if I was vaccinated. 

Edited by DFA1970
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

It will probably depend on the show, the venue, and COVID numbers. I recall Indiana being inconsistent. Last year you did not need a mask or proof of vaccination at Lucas Oil though a good number masked up, especially around vendors and concessions. The Wednesday before the first show I went to the Indiana State Fair. You could get vaccinated at the fair. Masks were required for the sheep barns, the cow barns, and the pigs, all of which were large buildings with ventilation and social distancing was possible. They were not required in a closed building featuring a Lego display where social distancing was difficult. By the time shows begin I’ll have received my second booster so it doesn’t matter to me.

Correct - mask & vac card were not required for the 2021 Celebration but I wore my mask in Lucas Oil as well as my hotel.  

Edited by keystone3ply
Cx
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have one in my passport. I think.  I haven’t had it out of my passport since I was vaccinated.  I’m hoping it made the move to Floriduh.  🤔

Mine is a piece of heavy paper that doesn’t fit in the wallet. Wouldn’t last too long as can’t laminate it. Have that with other important stuff at the house. Hoping a cell phone pic will be allowed if I need to show:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Mine is a piece of heavy paper that doesn’t fit in the wallet. Wouldn’t last too long as can’t laminate it. Have that with other important stuff at the house. Hoping a cell phone pic will be allowed if I need to show:

No one has asked for it.  I’ve been to live theater.  We’re going on a cruise to Key West next week.  They’re not requiring it.  🤷‍♀️  It’s probably just going to stay in the passport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

My wife put ours in a cool lanyard.  I guess she thought I’d wear it around my neck everywhere.  Bless her heart… 😂

• Haha 3