Quick question about being vaccinated

13 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

My wife put ours in a cool lanyard.  I guess she thought I’d wear it around my neck everywhere.  Bless her heart… 😂

At least she didn’t use a choker chain to keep you from going too far. Down boy *gack*. 🤪

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

i would imagine closer to the time will tell. while we do seem to have another surge starting, til we get to shows who knows, and of course every state, municipality and venue can have their own rules.

• Like 1

I

15 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i would imagine closer to the time will tell. while we do seem to have another surge starting, til we get to shows who knows, and of course every state, municipality and venue can have their own rules.

I don't see that happening anymore. I think we are now up to individual status and self responsibility. I'm not as fearful as I use to be because I did all I wanted to be protected. Covid is hear to stay. 

I know here in the DC area, there are a lot of places that have gotten rid of the covid entry requirements. I presume when that Annapolis show happens, it'll probably be the same thing there. I could be wrong though. 

39 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

We’re experiencing a bunny hill now.  It will be in decline by late next month.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

I

I don't see that happening anymore. I think we are now up to individual status and self responsibility. I'm not as fearful as I use to be because I did all I wanted to be protected. Covid is hear to stay. 

after the last few years, i rule nothing out. well except stupidity, thats always guaranteed

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah, I was asking because my little brother's and my father wants to go to the show. 

I can say that here in Texas about 90% of businesses really don't care. But my family are hermits and really don't go anyways unless it's to the grocery store or church. So they don't see the need of getting the vaccine. I mean, Huntsville isn't big at all compared to Houston. So yeah... I just don't want any crazy drama. 

Plus my brothers haven't been to a show in over 10 years and it'll be my father's first show.

• Like 2

Just spent 2 weeks in Hawaii. No masks or vaccine checks required anywhere. Life moved on.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Kopeck said:

Just spent 2 weeks in Hawaii. No masks or vaccine checks required anywhere. Life moved on.

I'll see your 2 weeks in Hawaii and raise you a week in Dubuque. 

• Haha 2