Corps at the Crest

2 minutes ago, Metalbinky said:

Absolutely.  My kid is no exception.  As an inspiring music educator he looks at each opportunity as a chance to broaden his education. But he has said he wants to age out with Pacific Crest in 3 years as he REALLY appreciates the staff and how they treat the members

My son loves Gold so far. This is his first year of Drum Corps. He already said he wants to audition for BD/Mandarins next year. BD is his ultimate destination, so we will see what happens. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Metalbinky said:

Absolutely.  My kid is no exception.  As an inspiring music educator he looks at each opportunity as a chance to broaden his education. But he has said he wants to age out with Pacific Crest in 3 years as he REALLY appreciates the staff and how they treat the members

I love that he loves the staff. That's always the most important part. I just graduated with my music ed degree in May, so I completely get the wanting to broaden your education. Hope he has a fantastic season!

• Like 2

Giving this one a bump. I'm sure by tomorrow night, it'll be plenty active. 

• Like 2

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancin:

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancin:

INDEED! I JOIN IN WITH YOU on the excitement. Let the DCP chattering begins, i mean it already has. DCP appears to be quite set, to be as competitive or more than what will be happening on the field. Let's hope in good sportsmanship and not snarky smart mouthing. Less insults i hope, in a healthy critical competitive, opinionated, of expressions of dislikes of corps offerings, I hope for more consideration of the peforming kids. But hey, i won't hold my breath.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I’m ready! Stephan loves Vanguard 

I'm really curious with Vanguard. I don't know what to think

4 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I'm really curious with Vanguard. I don't know what to think

As am I. Percussion will probably be absolutely immaculate, but I’m eager to hear what the brass sounds like. This will be their first “real” season without JD Shaw, so that definitely has room to be somewhat interesting. The VanDoren’s are of course formidable, so we’ll just have to wait and see!

• Like 3