Colts 2022

This appears to be an entertaining show.  The guard seems smaller this year.  Are members out or is the Colts marching a smaller guard?

1 minute ago, Sensioto said:

https://colts.org/people-staff-colts

Looks like Don Click (coordinator), Michael Miller (brass), Mark Hunter (battery), Richard Hinshaw (visual), etc...

Don Click has a youtube channel. His kids are marching two different corps. Son is marching in the pit for Crown, and daughter is marching guard with Blue Devils.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 10:56 AM, Sensioto said:

Colts have been stuck in that 14th-16th slot for the past five competitive seasons, and I would really like to see them have a breakout season. Anyone have any insight on their show after their community performance a few days ago? I know they're building off fielding last season during the Celebration Tour, so that should bode well for them.

This in my opinion may be the best colts show since 2014. They sound And look VERY good.

Edited by Contra2016

On 6/28/2022 at 10:56 AM, Sensioto said:

Colts have been stuck in that 14th-16th slot for the past five competitive seasons, and I would really like to see them have a breakout season. Anyone have any insight on their show after their community performance a few days ago? I know they're building off fielding last season during the Celebration Tour, so that should bode well for them.

They have most certainly found themselves stuck between 14-16th, but there is something special about this years production. For me, it’s very unlike anything they’ve done in a long time. Big boy hornline! And those mellos…..YES PLEASE!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

I wish there was a "LOVE" reaction available on DCP, because these comments bring me such optimism and joy. Can't wait to see the show! Go Red Team! 🔺

You won’t be disappointed when you see them! I’ve been waiting for this kind of aggression from them! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

You won’t be disappointed when you see them! I’ve been waiting for this kind of aggression from them! 

You aren’t wrong about that hornline 🔥🔥🔥🔥I seriously think the colts are going to turn some heads this season. 

33 minutes ago, Contra2016 said:

You aren’t wrong about that hornline 🔥🔥🔥🔥I seriously think the colts are going to turn some heads this season. 

I’m telling you!!!!! When I heard it, I knew it was just DIFFERENT! The opening hit let’s you know that no games are being played!

• Like 1

Are all spots filled?