Madison Scouts 2022

4 minutes ago, crownisking said:

I’ll take the lighter look over everyone in black any day. I know white is visually unforgiving but it looks so much better under the lights!

No argument from me.  No one wears more white than me.  I have never seen a  white V neck tshirt that I won’t buy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really enjoy the fresh look, great modern/energetic feel to the music, elegant, smooth, fast drill…great guard, brass, drums! I think all the elements are there for a fantastic show that they can build on throughout the season! GO SCOUTS!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Just got to see My Girl! 2nd year Scout Bari, and youngest female Madison Scout in History! Proud Dad right here…Hope y’all enjoyed Madison’s new take tonight. Wait till you hear the closer…

Enjoy the proud dad nights.  I'm really missing them this year but it'll be fun to have my daughter next to me instead of on the field (and a lot less stressful for me).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Just got to see My Girl! 2nd year Scout Bari, and youngest female Madison Scout in History! Proud Dad right here…Hope y’all enjoyed Madison’s new take tonight. Wait till you hear the closer…

Great for you and congratulations. Please return during the season with more. 

• Like 1

I'm watching the preview show right now. Madison is looking pretty darned good.

I'd say a step above Academy and right around where Crossmen are...

I like the show, but I hope they're going to do more with their props; compared to the field, they're not utilizing them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Can't believe I had to go 7 pages back to find this. 

Why are they already advertising 2023 auditions?? Feel like that's kind of insulting to the current members that you're already looking at next year. 

You should ALWAYS be looking towards the future; even in the present. It's just good business planning.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Can't believe I had to go 7 pages back to find this. 

Why are they already advertising 2023 auditions?? Feel like that's kind of insulting to the current members that you're already looking at next year. 

Maybe they should be auditioning for show designers instead…..too soon? Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3