Box5 Schedule for Regular Season

In case anyone else runs into this.

FYI: just swapped messages with Box5 about DCA regular season schedule. Asked why only Williamsport is listed.

Bottom line is schedule in kind of a flux due to corps going inactive this season. (I know of Fusion and Southern Knights.) When things are set better, the schedule will be posted on their website. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

FYI: just swapped messages with Box5 about DCA regular season schedule. Asked why only Williamsport is listed.

Bottom line is schedule in kind of a flux due to corps going inactive this season. (I know of Fusion and Southern Knights.) When things are set better, the schedule will be posted on their website. 

Fusion is coming out.  Sunrisers and Southern Knights are inactive.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, CHRISP said:

Fusion is coming out.  Sunrisers and Southern Knights are inactive.

My bad I went back and checked. Fusion went to Class A for 2022, I thought it was another corps. Knew Fusion made a change but I had the wrong change.

Thanks….

7 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Fusion went a class. you meant Sun.

and you need stadiums that can support the stream

• Like 1

Thanks!  I was wondering about the Box5 schedule.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Any updates on this?

There were several "virtual contests" on the DCA schedule and Box5 schedule awhile back.  Now they are all gone, with no explanation or news items about it.  Have virtual contests been scrapped for 2022?

Haven’t heard anything so guessing still working on the online schedule.

I saw the online schedule had been up but was gone when I ordered. That’s why I contacted Box5 and posted the OP.