DCI Tour Premier?? 6/28/22

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I heard cavies score is going to be a perfect 100 for marching 16 contras

Dude, your passion for the Cavies is awesome! Keep it up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

I predict Bluecoats will win tomorrow with a score of 85.5. Haven't seen the show, but that would be my guess. 🙂

Bloo scoring over 85 tomorrow nite is as likely the Cavs will finish 11th in Indy come  August... and I havnt seen either Corps show.😊

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I heard cavies score is going to be a perfect 100 for marching 16 contras

And if they march 24 contras I'll throw in an extra 10 points for not needing synth bass or electric bass. 🙂

• Haha 1

I far as real predictions I honestly can't make any because I just don't know much about any of these shows. Haven't seen any Bluecoats, Boston, Cavaliers, and only a snippet of Crown (though I know they are not at this show). It's a tough call. I am just hoping to see a few potential contenders that maybe have a shot at the Blue Devils. I am, to this point, blown away by the Blue Devils. It will take a fantastic show to challenge them. Of course that is nothing new in our activity. But I am excited to see the midwest and east coast corps. 

For those wondering why the west coast show wasn't in the theater and called the Tour Premier...

As stated, the time zone played a part, but also the theaters want a weeknight showing.  They do not want a theater being used for a weekend date.

Have a great run Bloo.  It all begins Tuesday night!

I think the competition between Phantom, Blue Stars, and Crossmen will be just as interesting as the presumed top three. All three from what I’ve seen has the potential in some way to be at the top of that grouping. Very interesting matchups in this comp for sure