DCI Tour Premier?? 6/28/22

On the bright side, at least there's no intermission tonight. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Howdy! Been a bit! Hope you're doing alright.

It's been a while (like 3 years) ... but I'm back and ready to go.  We're planning on hitting the DCI Houston show ... hope you're going to be there.

• Like 2

There are a lot of different flavors of ice cream tonight good thing I like all flavors 😝

Best of luck to everyone, I know people are gonna love some shows and hate others, I’m just glad we are back to a semi normal season.  Kinda desensitized to scores at this point.  We all come from the same cloth, enjoying versions of the same amazing thing, etc.  I’m pulling for one but hope all six groups of members and staff have fun and have a great show tonight.  Time for the East to join the party.  

• Like 7

1 minute ago, BlueStarsDad said:

It's been a while (like 3 years) ... but I'm back and ready to go.  We're planning on hitting the DCI Houston show ... hope you're going to be there.

Ordered my tickets about a month ago. Shoot, it's basically my neck of the woods. My high school is, in a sense, just down the street from the stadium. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

I think INT deserves more respect. They made finals every competitive season. Lol!!

I think of it in this case, like I do about halftime on televised football games.  I don’t need people telling me about what I just watched.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1