DCI Tour Premier?? 6/28/22

4 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I didn't mean that figuratively. Of course, they aren't sitting around talking about how they can beat the Devils. Rather, they know the title goes through Concord.

No... really... they aren't thinking about the Blue Devils.  I mean, not at all.  That's just not how it works.  Even after the scores on a given night.  Only the fans think about "who to beat".

They literally only obsess over the discoveries at rehearsal and the adjudication feedback that they have control over.

Edited by cfirwin3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

No... really... they aren't thinking about the Blue Devils.  I mean, not at all.  That's just not how it works.  Even after the scores of a given night.  Only the fans think about "who to beat".

They literally only obsess over the discoveries at rehearsal and the adjudication feedback that they have control over.

Let's agree to disagree 🙂, because I think we'll keep going in circles. I get what your'e saying, but I also think I have a point.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

It's all good Poppy. Just collect those receipts in August. Nothing we aren't used to in BD Nation.

Looks like your Trojans and Bruins are going to get a chance to dance with Buckeye Nation on a regular schedule soon.

We all know BD is great, but this is a different year, especially in this phase of Covid.

3 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Looks like your Trojans and Bruins are going to get a chance to dance with Buckeye Nation on a regular schedule soon.

We all know BD is great, but this is a different year, especially in this phase of Covid.

My Trojans...........yes.

Bruins............they can go pound sand LMAO. 

Super happy they are going to the BIG 10. I would have done the same thing. Get that money elsewhere if the Pac-12 isn't going to take steps in improving. 

• Like 1