DCI Tour Premier?? 6/28/22

I'll be sneaking dinner into the theater tonight. An old hot dog and an overpriced Pepsi won't cut it when Phantom is on...

Was thinking about maybe a California burrito. But how to sneak it in..... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KPinCAL said:

I'll be sneaking dinner into the theater tonight. An old hot dog and an overpriced Pepsi won't cut it when Phantom is on...

Was thinking about maybe a California burrito. But how to sneak it in..... 

Easy. Well, it would be if it weren't June. We used to sneak in an entire 12-pack of beer each into hockey games inside of Army jackets BITD. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

You could make a big batch & serve it from a hollowed out watermelon for extra GE points.  Not sure if the watermelon would be considered a prop.  

Best to make each glass individually! No one wants a watered down version of the original. Higher Achievement scores! 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Going to have the old gang over for our usual cool out. Ramon, Lucas, Stephan, Connor, and Ethan. Ramon will be making his world famous watermelon margaritas. How do you make Ramon's watermelon margaritas? 😎
Ingredients
1/2 cup tequila. I recommend a white tequila, something like Espolon or Casamigos – those are both two of my favorites!

1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional).

5 cups cut watermelon. (Please no seeds)

1/2 cup lime juice, plus 4 sliced lime rounds for garnish.

1/4 cup Triple Sec we use Cointreau.

Handfuls of ice (crushed or blended optional).

Sea salt for glass rims, optional.

Good luck to all the corps - tah tah for now!

making some show themed cocktails tonight 👀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Easy. Well, it would be if it weren't June. We used to sneak in an entire 12-pack of beer each into hockey games inside of Army jackets BITD. 

I snuck one of those big Foster cans into a hockey game once- when I opened it- huge explosion. I was like Kramer with the hot soup in the movie theater. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Going to have the old gang over for our usual cool out. Ramon, Lucas, Stephan, Connor, and Ethan. Ramon will be making his world famous watermelon margaritas. How do you make Ramon's watermelon margaritas? 😎
Ingredients
1/2 cup tequila. I recommend a white tequila, something like Espolon or Casamigos – those are both two of my favorites!

1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional).

5 cups cut watermelon. (Please no seeds)

1/2 cup lime juice, plus 4 sliced lime rounds for garnish.

1/4 cup Triple Sec we use Cointreau.

Handfuls of ice (crushed or blended optional).

Sea salt for glass rims, optional.

Good luck to all the corps - tah tah for now!

jalapeño! Niiiiice

I just checked the theater I’m going to and there are only ten seats sold. I’ve never been to this theater. It only opened a few months ago. Usually I go to a theater a few towns over knowing I’ll run into familiar faces but they were sold out last week. 

I do have a question. I purchased my tickets for tonight from Fathom Events a few days ago. Since then I have been receiving multiple emails from Geico, a company called Hopin offering me discounts, Leafilter Gutter Sistems, and US Veterans. Has anyone else had overflow mailboxes since buying tickets?