DCI Tour Premier?? 6/28/22

1 hour ago, KPinCAL said:

I'll be sneaking dinner into the theater tonight. An old hot dog and an overpriced Pepsi won't cut it when Phantom is on...

Was thinking about maybe a California burrito. But how to sneak it in..... 

bring a jacket and if they ask, they probably won’t, say that you get cold in the theaters. You could even try and not wear it and just carry it inside to not be suspicious lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

If the prices keep going up, then folks will start tailgating in the parking lot.  I did check on Top Gun Maverick today. She told me today is their discount day discount: $6.36!  Might go early for a warm up movie... 

I want to see that if I can get the immovable object to move.  He always wants to wait until it’s on Prime.  I call him Hans Moleman. 

• Haha 2

When I go to a movie theater I typically get a large popcorn. Some movie theaters still do outstanding popcorn. But occasionally I will get Milk Duds - or both if I am with someone. I also like when some theaters actually offer decent coffee. Sadly I will not pick up the Flo feed tonight until around 10PM or so, unless rehearsal is cut short. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sensioto said:

It's a show day! Time for the Midwest and East to show the world what they've been working on! Will be watching from Northern Virginia tonight. Go everyone!

Good to see more northern Virginia representation on DCP

2 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Going to have the old gang over for our usual cool out. Ramon, Lucas, Stephan, Connor, and Ethan. Ramon will be making his world famous watermelon margaritas. How do you make Ramon's watermelon margaritas? 😎
Ingredients
1/2 cup tequila. I recommend a white tequila, something like Espolon or Casamigos – those are both two of my favorites!

1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional).

5 cups cut watermelon. (Please no seeds)

1/2 cup lime juice, plus 4 sliced lime rounds for garnish.

1/4 cup Triple Sec we use Cointreau.

Handfuls of ice (crushed or blended optional).

Sea salt for glass rims, optional.

Good luck to all the corps - tah tah for now!

Needs more tequila 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1