Flights to and from......

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Sad part is I still remember how to get to the WalMart from the hotel near the airport. Hang a left, drive past airport, then Wegmans consolidation (trucking) center, etc etc. It’s been over 10 years now.

One year went other way and stopped somewhere for “supplies”. Someone freaked that I was in the “black area”. 🤯 My response was “they didn’t give a (crap) and neither did we”. Actually neighborhood behind the stadium looked like where a relative lived in Harrisburg. Lower working class but you could tell lot of them were trying to keep their place up.

I wasn’t worried about that.  I was more worried about the sneakers hanging over the high wire.   We parked on the street and no one bothered us.🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wasn’t worried about that.  I was more worried about the sneakers hanging over the high wire.   We parked on the street and no one bothered us.🤷‍♀️

We would hang a left out of the stadium as was easier to find the entrance to the highway. Saw some nice strip clubs and booze stores going down the main drag but at that time of night wasn't a problem.

• Like 1