The Blue Stars Present....

Don't look now but the Blue Stars are on their way to their highest DCI finals placement in the modern era!!!

Just watched a bootleg from Drums on in Madison -- Wow!!!! they are not going to be denied by Blue Knights this year - I'm sensing 6th/7th here people....

Congrats to an organization that has stayed with it and not given up -- have maintained their own unique style and have built a solid organization.

FCO!

• Like 8

Curious to see what changes are happening in these 2 rehearsal days.  So far they have made great changes to show that the percussion is.  Seems to have solidly held that phantom head to head to make sure the first wasn't a fluke.  I think they really need Cavies back so that there can be some comparison to another group above them.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Dark horse keeps grinding 💙🌟🌹

When’s the last time fans were excited about a battle for 6th? This year’s show reminds me of their DII/III days when Stars came out in June with a show that looked above their abilities but was a joy to watch develop over the season. There’s no doubting their abilities this season. 

Edited by Brian Tuma
  • Like 2

So many people had them 9-11 place and the fact that they could be fighting for 6th is a success. And if they are as young as some people claimed in their reason to be low then there is a bright future. Just need a reason to keep members instead of the huge flow of Blue Stars -> Bluecoats stepping stone. 

After looking at the Facebook photos I still really hope the new ending/tag revolves around taking the jackets off for color bomb. My only worry is the dress uniforms don't have a jacket and not sure how that would look but all the other sections look to have removable sections. That would truly bring the peace with a rainbow effect

3 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

After looking at the Facebook photos I still really hope the new ending/tag revolves around taking the jackets off for color bomb. My only worry is the dress uniforms don't have a jacket and not sure how that would look but all the other sections look to have removable sections. That would truly bring the peace with a rainbow effect

Oh hmm.  Yeah.  I could see that happening.  Blue Stars have done color bombs well in past shows if I recall.