Drum Corps at the Rose Bowl (June 25, 2022)

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Another late night, Terri. And the Ayatollah will want to go to church in the morning and St. Mattress won't be an option. I'm a dead man. 

Might as well start practicing my Hail Marys right now, cause I'm gonna hear about it.

I usually go Saturday afternoon. I’m tired from last night though. Maybe I’ll go to 10 am.

Just now, Lance said:

how many times did they cheat to do it?  sorry, i had to say something.  (please don't hate me)

ZING! 

1 hour ago, Lance said:

how many times did they cheat to do it?  sorry, i had to say something.  (please don't hate me)

It's a bit off topic of dci, but the Yankees were caught cheating since 2015 and their system was worse. Sadly, they just got a slap on the hand and that was it. Basically just a fine. For the Astros it was just the 2017 season and other players came forward and claimed that other teams were doing it. 

But I digress and I want to focus on DCI at the moment lol

Go Cavies woooo! Lol

i'll never despise another team as much as the yanks, so i'll stop the OT with that. 

i want cavies to be in the medals so bad this year.  i absolutely love the creative paths they've taken for the past 5 years, especially musically.  easily the corps i'm most looking forward to seeing this season.  feel free to message me leaks, anybody, lol.