Drum Corps at the Rose Bowl (June 25, 2022)

1 minute ago, waliman4444 said:

Regarding last night in Pasadena: Moon River never sounded so good..thank you Devils

Or as my Mom would have said, "It was like having Andy Williams in your living room". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, waliman4444 said:

Regarding last night in Pasadena: Moon River never sounded so good..thank you Devils

I would bet that the old Spirit of Atlanta could have given today's Blue Devils a run for their money on playing Moon River.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I fell asleep at 10pm.  I’ll watch the replay today.  This time difference is killing me.  I thought it was bad in Chicago…

Yep, me too.  I wake up @ 2:30 am Central time, to get ready for work. It looks like I will have to take a nap after I get off from work, wake to watch the drum corps shows, and then nap again 'til it's time to get up for work.

• Like 1

I know blue devils play and march well, but I really didnt see anything special with their show this year.  Wasnt as entertaining as the blue devil lovers say and not as bad as the haters say.   Just meh.  I am a SCV fan and really dislike their show this year.  I feel their props are a distraction and just nothing special to point to.  I found Mandarins and Academy to be very entertaining. Hoping the east coast corpa bring it this year.

Edited by spacewill
  • Like 6

Are BD and Andrea Giuffredi aware of each other?