2022 Uniform/Costume (whatever you want to call them) Thread

On 6/25/2022 at 4:14 PM, Continental said:

This is BD

WOW! BD, I love it. The Uniform Really Pops on the Field. Screams "World Class," as much as your Show this year. Looking, as usual, Like real Winners to me. Have a Terrific Tour. See you Next Saturday at THE ACADEMY's "Drums Across The Desert" Home Show in Tempe, AZ ASU Sun Devil Stadium, next Saturday, July 2nd.  

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 4:54 PM, Continental said:

The Academy

Post image

THE ACADEMY 2022 Uniforms redefines "Classic". I understand that Fruhauf Uniforms, actually created a brand new material for them. The rich details in patterned designs in the Purple Tuxedo Jackets and Pants are absolutely stunning. within the material design details are Rich, under the lights are absolutely stunning especially under the bright stadium lights.  Simply, Brilliant! 

5 hours ago, kdaddy said:

I'm not a big "my culture is not your costume" guy, but that seems like a really odd choice in 2022.

Hah. You're probably right. They're still significantly better looking than most of the uniforms I've seen so far though

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I don’t know if they can catch BD, but should definitely compete with BVD.

Hadn’t heard that brand in a long time. Thought they went belly up but I guess became a part of the Fruit of the Loom brand.  I’m bored tonight. 

5 hours ago, skevinp said:

I don’t know if they can catch BD, but should definitely compete with BVD.

skevinp! Now THAT is Brilliantly Original and LMBO Funny.

18 hours ago, tommynev said:

Besides being bland I think what SCV is wearing gives the marchers an odd body shape. Not flattering at all

agreed but it is better than the crotch buttons of another nameless drum corps jmo

• Haha 2