Drum Corps International 50th Anniversary

2 hours ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

I'm not sure if I count as a legacy fan yet. I aged out in 2002 which really seems like it was much more recent that 40% of DCI history ago. Since becoming a member of "Friends of DCI," I have felt more like a member of the appreciated club. Granted, it costs me something, but I pay that to get access to the best tickets for Indy and I'm fine with that. I've been a member of the review committee for Volunteer of the Year for the past two years and have found that to be really rewarding and a nice way to help DCI celebrate the kinds of people this thread is about.

Being treated better because you gave $ to Friends of DCI sounds basically like the ‘better’ treatment you receive for giving $ at certain establishments located in rural Nevada.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Being treated better because you gave $ to Friends of DCI sounds basically like the ‘better’ treatment you receive for giving $ at certain establishments located in rural Nevada.  

I’m not doing that but I have no problem if other people want to do it.  I give my money to Tunnel to Towers now.  

• Like 2

On 6/28/2022 at 2:52 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

Rumors of rumors- got it!

well...i know tidbits. i'm not at liberty to say

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

well...i know tidbits. i'm not at liberty to say

What are they waiting for?  The day before?  Is DCI aware of the air travel situation?  High costs, flight cancellations.  If people were going to come for the fiftieth, it would take a lot of planning and finger-crossing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

What are they waiting for?  The day before?  Is DCI aware of the air travel situation?  High costs, flight cancellations.  If people were going to come for the fiftieth, it would take a lot of planning and finger-crossing. 

It is DCI - so who knows?

• Haha 1