DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

Hope I am not duplicating anything, but couldn't find a Muncie forum yet. Also hope to be there in person. A complete bathroom renovation is due to be completed by noon Friday. That's what the contractor said, so I should plan on it, right?

All times ET and subject to change

8:00 PM
Welcome & National Anthem
8:10 PM
Colts - Dubuque, IA
8:28 PM
Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
8:46 PM
Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
9:04 PM
Intermission
9:22 PM
Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
9:40 PM
The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
9:58 PM
Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
10:16 PM
Encore- Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
10:24 PM
Scores Announced
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Hope I am not duplicating anything, but couldn't find a Muncie forum yet. Also hope to be there in person. A complete bathroom renovation is due to be completed by noon Friday. That's what the contractor said, so I should plan on it, right?

All times ET and subject to change

8:00 PM
Welcome & National Anthem
8:10 PM
Colts - Dubuque, IA
8:28 PM
Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
8:46 PM
Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
9:04 PM
Intermission
9:22 PM
Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
9:40 PM
The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL
9:58 PM
Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
10:16 PM
Encore- Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC
10:24 PM
Scores Announced

Oh that’s a big, stressful job.  Even with a contractor doing the work.  But, I’ll bet it will look great.  The decisions were the hardest thing for me when we built this house.  Right down to towel racks and toilet paper roll holders.  Sweated them all out.  I’m so glad that’s over. 

• Like 2

We should have a little better read where Crown and Colts are in the scoring mix with them being joined by Corps from the Premier. 

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh that’s a big, stressful job.  Even with a contractor doing the work.  But, I’ll bet it will look great.  The decisions were the hardest thing for me when we built this house.  Right down to towel racks and toilet paper roll holders.  Sweated them all out.  I’m so glad that’s over. 

Funny you mention this. Yes, things I never thought about like towel racks and whether the old inserted-in-wall toilet paper holder should stay or covert to just a wall attachment. Plus, sconces pointing up or down?

• Like 1

Just now, mjoakes said:

Funny you mention this. Yes, things I never thought about like towel racks and whether the old inserted-in-wall toilet paper holder should stay or covert to just a wall attachment. Plus, sconces pointing up or down?

I feel you.  Poor Jim.  I didn’t like the first cabinet pulls so he had to remove every one of them from the kitchen and bathroom cabinets and put on different ones. I’m surprised he didn’t fake his own death.  I’m sure I drove him crazy. 😂 

Just remember.  It will be beautiful.  I had to tell myself that ten thousand times last July.  We moved in a year ago today. 

• Thanks 1

I'll be there! 

Hope it doesn't rain.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

We should have a little better read where Crown and Colts are in the scoring mix with them being joined by Corps from the Premier. 

I’m excited for this show! Crown will definitely bring the heat. I’m super excited for Colts to debut their show on the tour! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sensioto said:

Looks like a 50/50 shot of thunderstorms as of now. Hopefully they either come and pass early or hold off altogether! Doing my anti-rain dance for y'all!

Thanks!

FJM post on FB says the Crown encore for this show will involve students of the BOA Summer Symposium. Crown is the corps-in-residence for the Symposium. 

• Like 2