DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

Just now, KPinCAL said:

My dad and I always marvel at the people who leave to the snack bar and miss a full performance in the process.  
“The Cavaliers are coming on next? But man… I could really go for a funnel cake”

As one of those types who will be in the seat for every corps, even when doing Prelims in College Park in 2000, it baffles me too.    I remember when the first corps came on and the crowd was so small we sort of started bunching up and getting some noise going for them just because.

• Like 1

I didn't know who I was watching because I came in a minute into their show.  Be helpful for FLO to add a small water mark so we know who's on.

I'll never get used to seeing people casually stroll off the field after performing.

Liked Blue Stars!  Their horn line is going to be good.  Guard needs cleaning, but it's only July 1. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FLBuzcut said:

Blue Stars sound glorious (mostly). There are some rough patches. Really digging the show. It doesn't have the shape and flow of a typical drum corps show and the pieces are unexpected. Guard are beating themselves up with the equipment but it's so dang difficult. It'll clean up and be amazing. 

I don’t think a Shapiro show ever truly gets clean.  

• Like 1

Ok Cavies. lets see what the closer to this is like. 

Very solid show from Blue Stars. Much cleaner now. Guard was really effective. Brass is very mature and solid. GE was hitting better tonight. Definitely digging the show. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

Just curious, did Blue Stars recycle props from several years ago

Looks like sleds from call of the wild repurposed 

Just now, Whiskey said:

I don’t think a Shapiro show ever truly gets clean.  

Don't count out the Stars guard.  They've cleaned some incredible books in the past few years and raised eyebrows on the recaps.  

• Like 2