DCI Central Indiana (Muncie) July 1

16 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Maybe that was the year I remember. I lose track of these kinds of things. But I am on DCP with some of you who remember so much detail about past years and past shows! I am a memory peasant.

Don’t give me too much credit.  The only reason I remember is because Bloo was doing the Kinetic Noise show that year and I wondered how it would translate musically without electronics in the standstill.   It worked pretty well.  I was a little surprised. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

I'm seeing possible rain in Muncie falling back from around 8 earlier today to now around 10.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'll try:
1. Crown 71.00

2. Cavaliers 68.10

3. Phantom Regiment 66.80

4. Blue Stars 66.00

5. Crossmen 63.95

6. Colts 63.75

• Like 1

Raining in ft Wayne. We’re at the south end of a tail off the big front moving to the north. 

There’s a smaller line from Kokomo to Bluffton that could skirt just north of muncie. 

Not Much else for sustained rain on the radar right now but it’s unstable air and who knows what develops. It’s all very spotty stuff 

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Thanks 3

What’s over Bloomington,IL right now is probably what to watch for show time in Muncie if I had to guess. 

They have moved this to Emens Auditorium in the past. Dunno if they’d do that with covid now. That’s the concert hall and they did it without electronics or battery and it made for some real nice brass eargasms. 

There is also the big basketball arena. Sound wound bounce around horribly there. If old U Gym hasn’t been torn down, it could go there too 

Dang…great lineup!

Just got to Muncie. No sign of it having rained anytime recently and weather.com says very little chance before 11pm. Yay!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Local radar in ft Wayne shows some moisture to the south but it’s likely to end up being clouds and some sprinkles, if that. 

Looking good from this Hoosier’s point of view. 

Corn is already thigh high, so ahead is schedule but it’s been dry as a bone for much of June. 

• Like 2