FLO TO BROADCAST 4 SHOWS SATURDAY!

4 hours ago, NebraskaGBR said:

When the Tempe, AZ show starts at 7:30 PM [Mountain Time] ... It will be ...  7:30 PM in LA ... 4:30 PM in NY.

Slight "trap" on this one.
"Is Arizona on pacific or mountain time?

... per Ms. Deborah Gahm
https://www.quora.com/Is-Arizona-on-pacific-or-mountain-time

Both.
Arizona is on Mountain Standard Time. We don’t observe Daylight Savings Time here so when the rest of the country falls back or forward we stay the same. This means that when everyone switches to DST we are essentially the same as Pacific Time.

You will often notice that when choosing your time zone on electronics it will say “Mountain Time - Arizona.”

Unless you are on the Navajo Reservation because they do observe Daylight Savings Time.

NOTE:  I just "double checked this" by researching the present time in Phoenix, AZ ... LA ... & Denver, CO ... and comparing it to New York.

If it is 7:30 PM in LA it would be 10:30 PM in NY

6 hours ago, NebraskaGBR said:

When the Tempe, AZ show starts at 7:30 PM [Mountain Time] ... It will be ...  7:30 PM in LA ... 4:30 PM in NY.

Slight "trap" on this one.
"Is Arizona on pacific or mountain time?

... per Ms. Deborah Gahm
https://www.quora.com/Is-Arizona-on-pacific-or-mountain-time

Both.
Arizona is on Mountain Standard Time. We don’t observe Daylight Savings Time here so when the rest of the country falls back or forward we stay the same. This means that when everyone switches to DST we are essentially the same as Pacific Time.

You will often notice that when choosing your time zone on electronics it will say “Mountain Time - Arizona.”

Unless you are on the Navajo Reservation because they do observe Daylight Savings Time.

NOTE:  I just "double checked this" by researching the present time in Phoenix, AZ ... LA ... & Denver, CO ... and comparing it to New York.

you mean 10:30 PM in NY

so running 4 in one night.

I I I I I I I I I I hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope it it it it it it it it it it it works works works works works works

sorry for the buffering

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

so running 4 in one night.

I I I I I I I I I I hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope it it it it it it it it it it it works works works works works works

sorry for the buffering

They got 4 chances to a "hero" or a "zero".  :spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

Some really big shoes this weekend. Thank GAWD I sent The Ayatollah off to visit her sisters. Actually, that was her idea. 30 something-something years of marriage, you tend to know what your spouse prefers. Got the whole house to myself. It'll be a full weekend of D&B, Coors Light and sitting in the recliner with hardly any clothes on. Just like college. 

No Highballs, Jingle Bells or Rah-Rah « The Errol Flynn Blog

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, rideyourbike said:

But AZ does not do DST, so will that show be at 7:30 for the rest of the mountain time zone, or 7:30 AZ time, which is 8:30 for the rest of mountain time?  Guess I'll tune in at 7:30 MDT and find out :).

They're with California in the summer time in Arizona.

Oh very helpful

• Like 1