July 2nd - East Coast Classic ... Quincy, Massachusetts

6 minutes ago, NebraskaGBR said:

Just watched Spartans on "Re-Broadcast".  GREAT show!   Definite contender for Open Class title.   Still haven't seen Blue Devil B ... SCV Cadets ... or Legends ... this year ... though ...

Blue Devil B & SCV Cadets make their 2022 debut Tuesday night in Fresno, CA.

Legends will be a nonfactor in open class. Third of the size and just moved in 2 days ago.  Unless they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and be the cleanest thing ever after just learning it. 

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Legends will be a nonfactor in open class. Third of the size and just moved in 2 days ago.  Unless they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and be the cleanest thing ever after just learning it. 

OK ... I stand corrected then regarding Legends.  They didn't go out last year ... Haven't heard anything about them this year.   Hope they can make a new beginning this year ... build towards next year [2023].

Just now, NebraskaGBR said:

OK ... I stand corrected then regarding Legends.  They didn't go out last year ... Haven't heard anything about them this year.   Hope they can make a new beginning this year ... build towards next year [2023].

Facebook posts looks like 20-24 horns. They've been begging for members for about a month with the goal of like 75 but those never changed. They are charging $5000 for a 6 week tour which blows my mind. Just shooting yourself in the foot. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Jersey Surf ... enjoyable show ... music I can relate to ... true to the State of New Jersey ...

Hey "Blue Knights" ... has Surf got a song for you ... "Love" to see the 2 Corps play it together this season ...
... Maybe wishful thinking on my part ... but one can only hope ...

13 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Facebook posts looks like 20-24 horns. They've been begging for members for about a month with the goal of like 75 but those never changed. They are charging $5000 for a 6 week tour which blows my mind. Just shooting yourself in the foot. 

Agree ... definitely seems very high ... Don't know how they arrived at that figure ... None of my business ...