July 2nd - East Coast Classic ... Quincy, Massachusetts

4 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Goodness. Lots of Flo Flipping tonight. I'll need to print out a start time schedule by corps. 

In case you missed it, I think there's one on the Flo thread about all these shows.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Malaguena Salerosa said:

Anyone know if the show has been canceled or delayed due to weather? Are the lots open and are corps warming up?

It is currently partly cloudy and no rain at all do far.  Corps are arriving.  BAC just announced the show is starting on time at 7 and they are watching the weather in case they need to have a delay at some point. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Best of luck to Cadets on their first show! 

That's great. No better place to debut their show then for the Boston crowd!!!  I always loved performing for the crowds in the Boston area!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

In case you missed it, I think there's one on the Flo thread about all these shows.

I will be watching the corps that I haven't seen yet mostly...plus Boston again 🙂

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Good internet and good equipment and you’ll be fine. 

Daughter set it up for me and then left with hubby for date night.   So my tech support is 8yr old grandson.  He was already helpful as he explained this ‘minecraft’ thing I keep hearing about. 

• Haha 4